Life is nuts! Everything changes nothing stays the same. From relationships to friendships to where you are at in this great big world we call home.
When younger our ambitions and dreams seemed so far out of reach (just like the cookie jar lol).
We all have these times and things that kinda eat away at us from depression, self harm and other issues we face. My self there has been a lot over the years. Lots of pain and heartache and afflictions.
These things we face on a daily basis and it's hard and often times we feel so lost and that the world is out to get us. In my time I have been alive on this planet I have learned a few things. And I kinda wanna share a few with you if that's ok.
1. Life is hard in those times you feel alone and lost. You aren't alone there is someone else who is struggling with the same things as you.
2. Help is out there!!!!!! We just have to have the balls to reach out and take it!
3. You can be or do anything you want! Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can not achieve your dreams.
4. The world needs you! (Yes, you the person reading this). We are all meant for something in this life. Be the best you that you can be.
5. YOU WRITE YOUR OWN STORY! AND IT IS NOT OVER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading my post and remember no matter what....to paraphrase Oscar Wilde.... We are all stuck in the gutter sometimes. All you have to do is look up at the stars!